Friday, September 22, 2006

More Tremblant Details

I've been looking into flights, and prices out of the NYC area on the Friday before MLK weekend are a little high, for such a short flight. I am thinking I might just fly up there Thursday night, using frequent flyer miles, and return a little earlier on Jan 15. As a practical matter, it means the schedule for me would problably look like

Jan 11 Thursday (evening) fly/drive to Tremblant
Jan 12 Friday ski
Jan 13 Saturday ski
Jan 14 Monday / MLK (mid afternoon) drive/fly back to NYC

I am going to call them to find out what rates/availability are for in village suites or condo's are like. Hopefully not many Americans will be up there so holiday rates and crowds will be kept down. I'll revert back, but I'll probably look for a two bedroom suite.

Arv

PS: here's a picture of mid Vail as of today which was a place we often had lunch during our last trip there

No comments: