Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yuji and Consensus Decision Making


Arvind,

Thank you for the message. I'm back in school again, this time for
Masters in Health Administration. I'm working full time, and taking
classes part-time. This is likely going to affect my plans for skiing
this year. I would still like to try to make part of it, though.

My preference, with all things considered, is same as Bagel's:

1. Aspen/Snowmass
2. Big Sky/ Big Mountain
3. Telluride / Purgatory

I think I will have the best chance to make it to Aspen/Snowmass area
(or other resort in that area). If we end up going to either of the
other two, I will have to decide on which half to go based on the
transportation standpoint. Since I will not be able to make it to the
full trip, I wouldn't want to influence the decision too much; they
all seems to me like great places to go, and I will be happy if I can
make it to any part of the trip.

Please keep me in the loop on the planning process. I don't have the
class schedule for the spring semester yet, but the semester starts
1/17/2006. I'll keep you posted on my schedule as I find out more.

-Yuji