Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ski Trip 2009

I'd like to organize a PiLam ski trip for 2009, for the last week of January, similar to what we have done in years past.

The dates would be Saturday, Jan 24 to Saturday, Jan 31, 2009.

For a variety of reasons -- some of which you folks know -- I was not able to put together a trip last winter, and I really missed it. Jenn has urged me to put a trip together for next year, no matter what is going on in our lives. So I'm blocking out the time, and moving ahead with the plan.

As I have mentioned a few times in the last months, there is a pretty good deal available from the company that owns Vail : an unlimited season pass for $579. It covers all their resorts as well. It seems like a good enough deal that we should pick a resort(s) covered by that. The only drawback I can see is that those resorts are likely to become even more crowded, and navigating Vail is already like fighting through Grand Central Terminal at rush hour.

I do not know if Jenn will be joining us yet, but she'd like to come. So if your significant other wants to ski with us too, it's fine. I realize that may change the ambience a little.

Anyways, drop me a line if you are interested. Perhaps we can challenge our old nemesis, the TequilaShotSki, again.

No comments: