Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tremblant - Condo booked

Now that we've all got flights booked, I went ahead and booked the condo since there were only a few of them left. We have a 2 bedroom suite at the Sommet des Neiges from Jan 11 to Jan 15. The unit has a King and two Queen beds, plus a sofa bed if Yuji (or someone) wants to join us as well. I also pre-purchased 3 day liftpasses for Andy, Sean and myself since we got 20% off for that. Check in time is 4:30 pm.

Great picture of the village

Our total is a little confusing but is approximately $490 USD for lodging/skiing. It will be less if another person comes along and inhabits SofaCity, but we're fine either way. Once I figure out how to interpret the bill (8 different taxes, and it's not clear what applies to what) I will provide a precise billing number. I'd like to get that sum (what it may be) by November 5.


I'm assuming Andy can convoy to Tremblant with Sean, and back with me and Jenn. Presumably we'll have two rental cars.

No comments: