Monday, February 13, 2006

Letterman's Top 10 (courtesy of Bruha)

Top Ten Reasons I'm Looking Forward To The Olympics

10. I hear Italy has the best Olive Garden restaurant in the world
9. Olympics are an excellent predictor of who will win the Nobel Prize in snowboarding
8. I can't wait to spread global harmony through bad-ass whoops and kickers
7. I look forward to learning how to say "dude" in Italian
6. All the people who ever said I'd never never make a living as a snowboarder will get to see me on TV, still not making a living as a snowboarder
5. Provided the perfect excuse to get out of helping my buddy Hank move
4. The honor of competing with the world's greatest athletes...and the free tote bags
3. I could become a household name, just like 1998 snowboarding gold medalist Ross Rebagliati
2. I can't wait to do a half-flakie reverse wim-wam with a heelback spiral -- I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about
1. Bode Miller offered me a hundred bucks to be his designated driver

No comments: