Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Address & Directions to the Snowmass Home





The house is at

112 Elk Ridge Lane
Snowmass Village, CO 81615
970 923 5897

To get there from the airport:
  • Take highway 82 toward Snowmass.
  • Take a left on Brush Creek Road.
  • Take a left on Faraway Creek Road.
  • Take a right on Maple Ridge.
  • Take a left on Elk Ridge Lane.

The house is up the hill on the left.

The owners sent me the set of keys, so it will be tricky for you guys to get in until I arrive. I am forecasting that Waldo and I arrive there at 3:00 pm

  • 10:30 arrival at Vail
  • 11:30 finish baggage claim and rental pickup
  • 1:30 arrive in Aspen
  • 2:00 pick up Doug at Airport

I'm leaving an hour in that schedule as a margin of safety. If we are running ahead of schedule I will call SPAM so he can come by the house. Also we have added the bus schedule to the link table on the right.

Thanks and see you soon. Don't forget your digital cameras, shirts, and wine bottles. I will make a one page cheat sheet you can print out for the travel day as well.

Some of you still owe me funds and airline schedules; please get those in.

Thanks

Plant

No comments: